There are a myriad companies out there offering website building services. A search for “UK website development” returns more than 33 million results on Google…
We start from a simple fact: your website must make you and/or save you money, directly or indirectly.
We then go on to:
- Learn about your business (we can’t deliver a good fit design-wise or functionality-wise unless we know all about you).
- Help you write a brief regarding your online requirements (we find that our clients often don’t have the time or internal expertise to do this; we want to make sure your website does all you need it to and all that it should do.
- Design a website that looks the part and suits who you are.
- Build the website using the best tools available, ensuring you are not locked into a dead-end proprietary technology.
- Train you to manage your website and get the most out of it.
- Do not simply hand it over! We look after your website on an ongoing basis. We monitor it, advise you on the parts that are working best and those that aren’t, and help you achieve your online goals.
We manage search engine optimisation (SEO) for you using all current techniques to maximise your ranking, and train you in the use of Google Analytics to carefully monitor the website.
We also set up and, should you wish us to, manage email and other online marketing campaigns for you, properly integrating these with your website to maximise their effectiveness.
Typically, we will host your website, email and DNS (using our own UK-based infrastructure), liaising on your behalf with any third parties that may be involved, thus offering a complete solution.