Over time our CRM/Sales system has evolved and has been fine-tuned to suit the way broking companies work. Further amendments are often made to suit the particular needs of our clients.
The system is designed to be used over a network by teams of up to about 200 users, although typical-sized floors are between 15 and 50 users.
A summary of the systems features follows. For a full understanding of the systems capabilities, please ask for a demonstration.
- Lead details accessible on single screen, with tabbed access to related data such as calls/tasks/emails/letters/sales.
- Quick-sort lists of leads.
- Lead import from Excel/CSV with automatic de-duplication.
- Automatic lead creation from website forms.
- Openers can only view leads assigned to them.
- Dealers can view leads assigned to them and to openers under them.
- Managers can view all leads on the system.
- Managers can batch-assign leads to openers and dealers and move leads from them as necessary.
- Tabbed user interface allowing quick access to leads/clients/calls/tasks/emails/sales.
- Quick search for leads using filtering mechanism on lead name/lead category/lead campaign/opener.
- Expert search with full searching flexibility.
- Lead/Client distinction based on compliance and other regulatory checks as necessary.
- CIF document generation, compliance management.
- Intuitive call-note recording, presenting data from previous calls in thread and allowing the quick scheduling of subsequent calls.
- Scheduled calls screen.
- Updating of lead information from call screen.
- Dial number from call screen (telephone software dependent).
- Create tasks such as brochure sending from call screen.
- Create tasks for oneself or others.
- Auto-update fields on task-close (e.g. date brochure sent, etc.).
Email / Letter management
- No need for Outlook or other email systems.
- Create ad hoc emails and letters or ones based on templates.
- Easily create email and letter templates, including the automatic addition of attachments to emails.
- Force review of opener/dealer ad hoc emails by managers.
- Outgoing and incoming emails automatically attached to lead/client and user records
- Control outgoing emails in terms of content and in terms of allowed recipients.
- Send emails/letters on behalf of others.
- Allow office runner(s) to manage the sending of all emails/letters/brochures to leads/clients on behalf of others in the office.
- Integration with external mailing systems for large-scale email campaigns, newsletters etc.
- All sales made and recorded through system.
- Specialized trading screens for small cap stocks, blue chip stocks, land, wine and carbon credits.
- Option to control sales based on client liquidity, previous trade settlement etc.
- Optional SMS alerts with full details of sales sent to managers.
- Four standard user categories with different privileges: opener, dealer, manager, office.
- Control emailing for users.
- Assign openers to multiple dealers.
- Fine-tuned control of commissions.
- Create and disable users at will.
- Monthly commission reporting.
- Remittance advice for openers/brokers detailing sources of commission.
- Commission calculation based on monthly thresholds.
- Override commissions.
- Opener commission contribution by both company and dealer.
- Invoicing suppliers.
- User, date period and lead campaign-based reports available to managers.
- Full range of reports including calls, brochures sent, conversions, sales etc. for arbitrary periods.